Start Your Story at Seaport
Wedding Planning in Boston
Frequently Asked Questions
Got more questions?WE’RE HERE TO HELP For Frequently Asked Questions
- Do your Wedding Ballrooms have views?
Seaport is proud to have some of the best views Boston has to offer in our Wedding destinations! Both our Plaza and Lighthouse Ballrooms offer unique Seaport District, Boston Harbor and Boston Fish Pier views.
- Is there outdoor access available to us during our celebration?
Yes! Seaport is Boston's most unique wedding destination and some ballrooms also offer seasonal outdoor spaces for you and your guests to enjoy. These spaces offer opportunities for guests to flow during cocktails and provide beautiful backdrops for outdoor photos.
- Does your package include all taxes and fees?
Seaport is proud to have the most inclusive and transparent pricing in the city! All of our per-person pricing includes all taxes, fees, and service charges. You will never have any unexpected additional fees, and this price transparency is so important in helping you build a comprehensive and accurate wedding budget.
- Is open bar included in the wedding package?
Our Comprehensive Wedding Package features One Hour Cocktail Hour Beverage Service including Passed Beverages, Four Hours of Hosted Dinner & Dancing Bar Service, Prosecco Toast, and Two offerings of Tableside Wine Service with Dinner. This service ensures a phenomenal experience for your guests and the inclusion in the package ensures no additional fees or surprises for consumption service.
- Is the Bridal Suite included in the package?
The Bridal Suite is complimentary as part of the wedding package for the night of the wedding and we are pleased to offer this at your personalized wedding block rate for the evening before and after the wedding celebration.
- How do we get a marriage license in Boston?
For details on how to apply for a marriage license in Boston, please visit the City of Boston website - https://www.boston.gov/departments/registry/how-get-married-boston
- Do you offer wedding room blocks for weddings not being held at the Seaport Hotel?
- Do you host Welcome Drinks for family & friends the night before a wedding?
- Do you host post-reception brunches?
- Do you host rehearsal dinners?