Boston Event Spaces With a View
- Event Amenities
- 24/7 telecommunications expertise
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Preferred vendors
- Floral services through Stapleton Floral
- Dedicated event planning team
- Professional catering & custom menus
- Catering Options
- Private Dining
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
A good time was had by all… Thank you for your attention to detail, and your accurate efficiency. It is an absolute pleasure to work with you!
We are beyond-grateful to your teams and you for helping The Gavel accomplish 3 vital successes:
1. We successfully delivered our Retreat last month at Seaport Hotel. Our members and their clients enjoyed every moment of their experience and they absolutely love your property. Thank you for helping The Gavel to shine.
2. We successfully delivered a SECOND EVENT at Seaport Hotel, proving the success of our 1st event wasn't a fluke. Our teams work beautifully together and our synergy is real!! (You understand how important this is to the team and me!!)
3. We successfully communicated to create BEOs that our teams followed with ease, and we provided the framework that resulted in a seamless, meaningful, and memorable event for our nationwide network….We are eternally grateful for your great work and genuine interest in our programs. We are so happy to partner with everyone at Seaport Hotel - and we can hardly wait to do it all again with you in 2025!!
- Pamela Pettus, The Gavel - your claims defense network
- "Everything was perfect! The hotel is beautiful and clean and the staff is amazing! We were there for a 2 day meeting and the banquet staff went above and beyond for all our needs!...Looking forward to future events."
- Sharon Ryan
- "I feel compelled to communicate to you how pleased I was with the support and service of your staff. On behalf of the Massachusetts Dental Society Officers, Board, and members, your assistance helped us produce Yankee Dental Congress 2016. This year we provided over 27,500 dental team members and exhibitors with outstanding professional and collegial experiences. As I say many times when we are at Yankee, the Seaport and the 21 other hotels we partner with are our extended family. To that end, I want to say that many of your staff members have become "Rock Stars" with our Board and staff who stay at Seaport."
- Dr. Robert Boose, CAE, Massachusetts Dental Society
Frequently Asked Questions
Got more questions?WE’RE HERE TO HELP For Frequently Asked Questions
- What does a virtual meeting experience look like or a socially distanced meeting?
Our web enabled Larkin Boardroom & Lounge, which seats 20 (or 6 – 8, socially distant), is perfect for a virtual or socially distanced meeting. It boasts plug & play capabilities for any and all web, video and teleconferencing needs.
- What does a 'green' meeting look like at the Seaport Hotel?
An environmentally friendly meeting includes, but is not limited to - Notecards and pens that are reusable and recyclable; Water stations, whenever possible, instead of bottled water; China plates, cups, glasses as well as cloth napkins; Whenever possible, bulk quantities of condiments, sugar and dairy are used for food & beverage functions; Whenever possible, linen-less tables to reduce water waste; Seaport provides recycling bins in all meeting rooms; A private menu planning session with one of Seaport's Chefs can be arranged to determine a menu proposing local, seasonable, sustainable or organic food & beverages upon request including honey from our own bees.
- We would like to make our meeting experience more environmentally friendly. Do you work with companies looking to host 'green' meetings?
Yes! We have long believed in operating in a sustainable manner and are pleased to work with clients who would like to make their meetings more environmentally friendly.
- What type of cancellation policy do you have?
As an independent hotel, we value each and every customer relationship. As such, we are working with our customers to allow for flexibility in attrition clauses and rebooking of cancellations.
- How frequently are you cleaning your public spaces, rest rooms and meeting rooms and what are some of the safety measures you have implemented?
The hotel's schedule of cleaning and sanitizing has been enhanced; this includes all public areas including doorknobs, door frames, handles & railings, elevators and other common touch points every hour;
All cleaning products have been approved by the CDC;
Touchless hand sanitization dispensers have been added to high traffic areas for both guests and team members. This includes the registration and Concierge desk in the main lobby and entrances to all meeting rooms and restaurants;
UVc lighting has been installed in our air ducts to purify the air;
Trash receptacles and hand sanitizer have been placed in each meeting room.