One of Boston's Most Highly Acclaimed Hotels
Wave Health & Fitness
Parking and Transportation
What Makes Seaport Your Home Away
- Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottled water in guest rooms daily
- Aura Restaurant for breakfast
- Outdoor gardens
- Indoor Pool
- Seaport Café for breakfast, lunch, and snacks with Starbucks coffee
- Rest Well program with a selection of pillow types and weighted blankets
- Steam rooms
- Massage Services
- Pet Friendly
- Hotel Accessibility Features
- Fire alarms for audio & visually impaired
- Accessible doorways to public spaces
- Service animals are welcome
- 38 accessible self-parking spaces in Seaport Parking Garage
- Accessible path to check-in
- Accessible path to public areas
- Accessible pool with lift
- Accessible Guest Rooms
Front Desk & Concierge Services
- Restaurant Selection & Reservations
- Fax & Postal Service
- Boston Vacation Ideas
- Entertainment Suggestions
- Boston Travel & Transportation Tips
- Tickets for the Theater, Sports, Museums
- Tickets for Sightseeing Tours
- Directions to and from Boston Attractions
Seaport Sailors Program
Seaport Sailors ProgramLooking for fun things to do with kids in Boston? Seaport's First Mate Club offers games, DVDs, books and activities for young guests.
Explore Boston's Seaport District by BikeTake a stroll around our neighborhood on our custom Seaport bikes. Adult and children's bikes are available. Additionally, we are pleased to have a BlueBikes® station on our campus that enables you to rend bikes for use throughout the Boston metro area with pick-up and drop-off stations in Boston, Cambridge, Somerville and Brookline.
- 24/7 Access with Guest Key
- PCs with Complimentary Internet
- Color Copier & Fax
- Boardroom for Up to Six People
Frequently Asked Questions
Got more questions?WE’RE HERE TO HELP For Frequently Asked Questions
- How old do I have to be to check-in to the Seaport Hotel?
Minimum check-in age is 21. Validated with a picture ID upon check-in.
- What popular attractions are close to the Seaport Hotel?
Located in the Boston’s Seaport District, our hotel is within walking distance to many popular attractions and things to do, including:
- Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion (0.3 miles)
- The Institute of Contemporary Art (0.3 miles)
- Laugh Boston (0.2 miles)
- Boston Children’s Museum (0.6 miles)
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum (0.7 miles)
- Trillium Brewery (0.5 miles)
- Harpoon Brewery (0.5 miles)
- What are the parking options?
The Seaport Garage is the best option for self-parking; guests may take an elevator directly to the main lobby. Valet parking is also available.
- What are the F&B options? / Is In-Room Dining operating?
For our most up-to-date Food & Beverage outlet hours, please visit - https://www.seaportboston.com/dining
Please note, In-Room Dining isn't operational at this time but TAMO's complete menu is available TO GO.
- How much does it cost to park at the Seaport Garage?
Overnight hotel guests may self-park for $39; valet is $52. Overnight parking includes unlimited exit and entry privileges. For hourly rates, please visit our Transportation page.
- Does the Seaport hotel offer a swimming pool?
The Seaport Hotel features Wave Health and Fitness with a heated indoor swimming pool.
- Does the Seaport Hotel offer a fitness center?
The Seaport Hotel offers Wave Health and Fitness for a total body workout. Our state-of-the-art fitness and wellness center in Boston’s Seaport District features a gym with cardio and weight training equipment, personal trainers, fitness and yoga classes, and indoor heated pool and steam rooms.
- Where can I park at the Seaport Hotel?
The Seaport hotel offers parking in the 2,300 space Seaport Garage to all guests for a nightly fee. The underground parking garage is accessible from Seaport Boulevard., B, D and Congress Streets.
- What are the best things to do with family in Boston?
Boston is a fun town with activities for families and kids. Discover the best family attractions nearby, including the Boston Children’s Museum, Boston Museum of Science, Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, New England Aquarium, Boston Harborwalk, and Martin’s Park and Playground.
The Seaport Hotel offers the Seaport Sailors program with activities and games for kids.
- Is the Seaport Hotel pet friendly?
Yes. The Seaport Hotel is pet friendly with designated rooms on three floors for pets less than 25 pounds. The hotel offers pet friendly accommodations with bowls and toys and outdoor grassy areas for walks on leash. We charge a $100 cleaning fee per room.