The long-awaited opening of the Encore Boston Harbor, a luxury resort & casino, is finally here. On June 23rd, the casino opened its doors to the public; offering a multitude of amenities such as 15 different restaurants & bars, a spa, fitness center, 3,158 slot machines and more.
Open all day, every day, the Encore attracts visitors from all areas of the state and beyond. Despite the large crowds, getting to the casino has been made simple thanks to the many modes of available transportation.
We are thrilled to share that the harbor shuttle to the Encore is leaving from our docks at the Seaport World Trade Center. Guests can utilize this service to check out the casino without the burden of a car. The trip across the harbor is scenic and quick, taking approximately 25 minutes, and the shuttle is operated by Bay State Cruise Company.
- Harbor shuttle operates from 7 a.m. until 11:45 p.m. (schedule is subject to change)
- Harbor shuttle is continuous, arriving every 20-30 minutes
- Trip Length is 25 minutes
Pricing - Cost one-way:
- World Trade Center to Encore Boston Harbor: $7
- World Trade Center to Long Wharf: $5
- Long Wharf North to Encore Boston Harbor: $7
Each vessel can carry 35 people and they are ADA wheelchair accessible. Water taxis and private vessels are solely permitted to drop off and pick up at the Encore.
The Seaport World Trade Center offers convenient parking in the adjacent Seaport Hotel Garage, and there's also an on-site MBTA Silver Line station.