Boston is a walking city, but transportation options abound.
The MBTA Silver Line Waterfront (SL1) provides service from the WTC Station to Logan International Airport terminals every 10 minutes during the weekday and every 15 minutes during the weekend. This line also offers direct connection to South Station, where you can pick up the Red and Orange MBTA lines and the Commuter Rail. The Silver Line transit station is located adjacent to the hotel. Visit the MBTA site for maps.
Seaport Boston is about two miles from Logan Airport and a quick ride from all Boston attractions. Taxis are readily available from the lobby of the hotel.
The hotel's Seaport Water Taxi offers a zero emissions, fully-electric water taxi, the city's only such vessel.
The water taxi is a scenic way to travel and a breathtaking way to avoid traffic, too. Pick-up and drop-off is at the Seaport World Trade Center, directly across the street from the hotel. The Seaport Water Taxi runs in the winter months, too!
Rowes Wharf Water Taxi -- the official Seaport Water Taxi service.
City Water Taxi
- Easy access to rental cars
- Complimentary bicycles and helmets
- Zipcar in the Seaport Garage
- Convenient access to Seaport's on-site Hubway bicycle sharing station
- Seaport Hotel guests who arrive for overnight parking in 2013 in a hybrid or electric vehicle receive a night of complimentary valet parking.