The Seaport's First Mate's ClubA Family Friendly Program from Seaport
We look forward to welcoming you and your family for a visit!
Seaport features a variety of family-friendly amenities and offerings, year-round.
During school vacation week (February 20th - February 26th), TAMO Bistro + Bar and the Seaport Bakery Cafe offer a variety of family-friendly meal options:
- Family Pizza Package through In-Room Dining or TAMO Bistro Bar (lobby level)
- 2 cheese pizzas and 4 soft drinks, $30*
- Family Breakfast Package at the Seaport Bakery Café (lobby level)
- Choice of four drinks and four cold items, $18*
- (Coffee, tea, juice, milk; whole fruit, cereal, small parfait, bagel or pastry)
- Choice of four drinks and four hot items at the Seaport Bakery Cafe, $25*
- (Coffee, tea, juice, milk; oatmeal, breakfast sandwich, or Belgian waffle)
In addition, all little buccaneers are invited to select a toy from Seaport's Treasure Chest upon arrival
Family DVDs & games are available for guest rooms
Seaport's Lending Library (adjacent to the Front Desk), offers books to borrow for all ages
Family-friendly options available at Aura restaurant for breakfast and kids eat breakfast free with their parents!
TAMO Bistro Bar features a Kids Bento Box with many favorites for our youngest guests
A variety of kid-friendly selections are available at the Seaport Bakery Café
A number of kid-size necessities, including safety stools, disposable changing pads, potty seats, pack & plays and cribs are available for our very important younger guests; available through Housekeeping.
Our Concierge (ext. 4500), is pleased to provide suggestions on family friendly activities in Boston as well as walking directions to the nearby Children's Museum.