Accommodate Thousands of Guests with Boston's Largest Convention Hall
If your Boston meeting includes major exhibits, a trade show, or convention, look to Seaport World Trade Center's Commonwealth Hall - the largest facility of its kind in Boston.
With 118,000 square feet and 18-foot ceilings, Commonwealth Hall provides highly flexible space for Boston tradeshows - accommodating 570 booths of 10 ft. x 10 ft., or a combination of 180 booths of 10 ft. x 10 ft. and 240 booths of 8 ft. x 10 ft.
As the most complete Boston convention center hotel, Seaport can accommodate all your meeting space needs.
Meeting Room Highlights
Seaport World Trade Center, Harbor Level (Ground Floor)
Interior space - with complete lighting control
- State-of-the-art communications backbone, incl
- uding high-speed Internet
- Four 80 ft. x 30 ft. loading docks for quick off-loading
- Drive-in access to the exhibition hall
- Overhead electrical outlets: 110 and 220 volts
- Lighting: 75 ft. candles
- Column arrangement: 40 ft./40 ft./40 ft. on center
- Completely equipped with water, phone, compressed air and floor drains
- Floor load capacity of 250 pounds per sq. ft.
- On-site restaurant-style catering
- One permanent concession location on the exhibition floor and two movable food kiosks
- Parking for over 2,500 vehicles in the adjacent Seaport Boston Hotel
- Reception: 3,500
- Theater Style: 3,500
- Classroom Style: N/A
- U-Shaped: N/A