DIVE INTO SEAPORT THIS FEBRUARY BREAK FOR LOTS OF FAMILY FUNMake some history of your own this February School Vacation Break (2/16 - 2/25/18) with an action-packed stay at Seaport right on Boston Harbor. We've got great rates and lots to do both at Seaport and around the city:
- At check-in, each Seaport First Mate will get their own Seaport Pirate's Bag with Pirate's Booty® Popcorn, stickers and more AND each First Mate can pick his or her own toy from our treasure chest. Each bag will also have a list of fun family activities to do around Boston picked by our kid-friendly concierge staff.
- Experience Boston history without leaving the hotel with our Presidential Scavenger hunt featuring all of the U.S. presidents from New England. Complete the hunt and get a sweet treat to boot. Scavenger hunt maps and treats available at hotel reception.
- Enjoy our indoor-heated swimming pool and enjoy a daily family Splash Hour from 4-5 each day with pool toys and hot chocolate. (Saturday February 17 through Sunday February 25)
- Complimentary make-your-own S'mores in TAMO Bistro each afternoon from noon until 8:00 p.m. TAMO also features a popular Kids Menu and some warm winter "adult" beverages for Mom & Dad.
- Check out family-fun board games from Guest Services
- Enjoy complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel and guest rooms and stream your own movies via Netflix and Hulu in our guest rooms.