Seaport Boston - Committed to the Community
Seaport Boston is proud to support a variety of charitable organizations in the Greater Boston Area in the spirit of being an active part of our community. Below is an overview of the many organizations we support.
- Boston Harbor Association
- Boston Medical Center
- Boys and Girls Club of Dorchester
- Cathedral High School
- City of Boston Scholarship Fund
- Congressional Medal of Honor Society
- Families First
- Habitat for Humanity Greater Boston
- Home for Little Wanderers
- Jimmy Fund
- Massachusetts Fallen Heroes
- Mass League of Community Health Centers
- Rodman Ride for Kids
- Sail Boston
- Save the Harbor/Save the Bay
- Seaport TMA
- Sisters of St. Joseph
- South Boston Neighborhood House
- The Partnership, Inc.
- Thompson Island Outward Bound
- UMass Boston
- UMass Amherst
Now through Friday, December 14th, Seaport is serving as an official drop-off location for toys for Christmas in the City. This 100% volunteer organization that receives no federal, state or local funding, was started 30 years ago by Jake and Sparky Kennedy. Each year CHRISTMAS IN THE CITY hosts its annual Christmas Wonderland Party, providing thousands of homeless children and their caregivers with the opportunity to celebrate Christmas.
If guests are driving to the hotel, they may valet at the front door, and either bring their toys into the lobby to the collection area or the valet will assist them.