Seaport Hotel Careers
We are continually looking to add to our talented team.
Boston Globe - Top Places to Work
Most recently, in 2014, Seaport was named to the Boston Globe's Top Places to Work list, placing 19th out of 35 companies in the large company category.
Boston Business Journal – Best Places To Work
Our team members have voted Seaport a Best Place To Work 7 Times in the last 8 years, and most recently, was named to the top spot of the large company category in 2013!
Seaport team members feel a sense of belonging, are excited to contribute, knowing they are respected, valued and rewarded, where personal and professional growth is a priority. Seaport is recognized as being “THE PLACE” in Boston where guests are constantly “wowed”, are provided with memorable experiences and where everyone is sincerely cared for and valued. Seaport’s impressive results and positive image make it a very valuable growing asset, of which our owners are proud.
Seaport’s Mission for a Fresh Experience
Seaport’s mission is to engage the talent, passion and great ability of the entire Seaport team, inspiring individual and team excellence. This is accomplished by creating a spirit of enthusiasm, confidence, courage and appreciation at every level. We strive to consistently out-perform our competition in every way possible by being creative and innovative in our work to develop and deliver fresh experiences. We remain dedicated to extraordinary personalized service for our customers, and genuine care and respect for each other. Collectively, these beliefs and actions lead to delivering the ambitious and targeted results outlined to our owners, employees and guests.
- Open and Honest Communication
- Continuous Improvement
To be Considered for Employment
Please complete our online application process. When you are ready to apply please click the button below. We accept applications for all positions at all times.
Seaport Hotel Comprehensive Benefits
- Medical Benefit Insurance (HMO)
- Dental Benefit Insurance (including Orthodontics)
- Vision Benefit Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Group Legal Assistance Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay (8 Recognized)
- Employee Meals
- Free transportation service to North Station and State Street via BostonCoach
- 50% discount on MBTA monthly passes
- Employee Fitness Center
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
- Plan Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounts: Food & Beverage, Gift Shop, Hotel Rooms, WAVE Health & Fitness Club, Safety footwear, Cellular Telephone Service, Stapleton Floral Shop, Six Flags New England, Water Country, Canobie Lake Park, AMC & Showcase Cinemas