Showcasing some of the most popular classical, Broadway, modern and soul music of the era, the Boston Pops always puts on a captivating show. Their 2016 summer schedule features an appealing mix of performances in numerous musical genres. What do you like to listen to? Check out the Boston Pops summer schedule, and purchase your tickets today.
Photo Credit: Stu Rosner
- Thursday, June 9 - Tapestry: The Carole King Songbook
- Friday, June 10 - Tapestry: The Carole King Songbook
- Saturday, June 11 - Gospel Night
- Tuesday, June 14 - Pops On Demand: You Choose the Tunes
- Wednesday, June 15 - The Golden Age of Broadway
- Thursday, June 16 - The Golden Age of Broadway
- Friday, June 17 - Brian Wilson Performs Pet Sounds: The 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Saturday, June 18 - Brian Wilson Performs Pet Sounds: The 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Sunday, July 3 - Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular Preview
- Monday, July 4 - Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular feat. Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas
Tickets to hear the Boston Pops in concert are available in advance online, and range in price from $24 to $130 plus taxes and fees. Are you planning a trip to the city? Our amazing waterfront hotel is centrally located to enjoy all the top events and things to do in Boston. Please make your reservations now, or contact us for additional information.