We made it to February! Celebrate with a few sips or some delectable bites. Lucky for you, you don’t have to stray too far from our own front door. Seaport Square is beginning to open, and we’re here to show you some of our favorite stops for shopping, eating, or just a place to watch the Big Game on Sunday (Go Pats!):
• 75 on Courthouse Square (60 Seaport Blvd., Boston): It wasn’t too long ago when the only reason to come to the neighborhood was to park your car in the sea of parking lots or go to the courthouse. We like to think we’ve come a long way, as the parking lots are quickly disappearing, and some of the city’s best dining is filling the space. 75 on Courthouse Square is a great second-floor perch to grab a drink, take in the skyline, and ring in the weekend.
• Tuscan Kitchen (64 Seaport Blvd., Boston): Ever since watching Under the Tuscan Sun, we’ve always wanted to spend a summer in a Tuscan villa. Alas, villas don’t come cheap. Tuscan Kitchen is the Seaport Tuscan villa next door. Located on the same floor as 75 on Courthouse Square, Tuscan Kitchen is emerging as a neighborhood favorite. Baked breads, imported wine, and a menu inspired from your favorite carb-heavy, boot-shaped country make this a spot that can’t be missed.
• The Grand (58 Seaport Blvd., Boston): Big Night Entertainment, Boston’s leading masters of nightlife, have given the neighborhood reason to dance until sunrise (ok, fine, 2am. We do have a city-sanctioned curfew). The Grand is a 12,000-square-foot bar and nightclub complete with entertainment spaces and a huge dance floor to boogie to the latest tracks from your favorite DJ.
• ShowPlace Icon (60 Seaport Blvd., Boston): Boston’s latest movie theater is for grown-ups. This 18+ cinema features heated recliners, gourmet food, and boozy beverages. Oh, and they also show movies. Grab a local beverage, nosh on some shrimp tacos, and check out this year’s Oscar contenders.
• TAMO (1 Seaport Lane, Boston): Make your travel even shorter and just stick to our own lobby. TAMO is the perfect perch for a post-Seaport Square nightcap, the Big Game, or for the delicious menu. Drop by for the new place where everybody knows your name!