Environmentally Friendly Guestrooms at the Seaport Boston Hotel
Our guest rooms were designed to provide both a relaxing respite and an environmentally-friendly stay.
- Each room now includes a Telkonet energy management solution, which allows for better control of the room lighting and temperature. Guests can leave and enter their room several times a day and the Telkonet system will turn off heating and lights to conserve energy and will automatically reset all systems exactly to what they were as guests approach their room;
- Guests have the option to reuse towels and bed linens, rather than changing them daily;
- Shampoo and conditioners are in attractive wall dispensers, and bathroom vanities feature hand soap pumps;
- Each guestroom uses LED's;
- Guests have the opportunity to participate in Seaport’s in-room recycling program, the first of its kind in Boston;
- Seaport is the only hotel to participate in Keurig’s “Grounds to Grow On” program, allowing guests to recycle their used K-Cup portion packs.