Eco-Friendly Transportation Options in Boston
Boston is a very walkable city – less than 5 square miles - and options abound for earth-friendly ways to get to and from.
Seaport Boston Hotel Transportation Offerings:
- On campus MBTA Silver Line station;
- Complimentary electric vehicle charging stations in the Seaport Garage;
- Complimentary bicycles and helmets for guests;
- Convenient access to the zero emissions, fully-electric Seaport water taxi;
- On-site Hubway bicycle sharing station;
- Access to Zipcars in the Seaport Garage;
- Complimentary weekday shuttle service to North Station and downtown;
- Guests arriving via hybrid or electric vehicle for an overnight stay in 2015 receive a night of complimentary valet parking.