Welcome to Seaport Hotel
A Waterfront Hotel in Boston’s Seaport District
Discover an authentic New England experience at the award-winning Seaport Hotel on Boston's historic waterfront. Overlooking Boston Harbor and backed by beautiful city views, Seaport offers easy access to the best of the city, as well as the Logan International Airport. The hotel's residentially inspired décor makes you feel at home in the city's most dynamic neighborhood. And we're pleased to be a AAA 4 Diamond hotel.
Why Stay at Seaport
Find Your Bliss in Boston
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Seaport Boston Means Business
Host your meeting at one of the top business hotels in Boston and experience seamless event coordination, state-of-the-art facilities, and a professional atmosphere tailored to elevate your corporate gathering.
Forever Starts Here
Make your dream wedding a reality at our hotel situated on Boston Harbor, where stylish venues, personalized service, and exquisite attention to detail ensure an unforgettable celebration of love.
Host a Dynamic Event in Our State-of-the-Art Demonstration Kitchen
Bring your team together and build camaraderie while engaging in the Action Kitchen™. Perfect for social and corporate events alike.
Let Your Imagination Wander
We Are Here
A Boston Seaport Hotel, Steps From The HarborwalkSeaport Hotel's prime location gives guests an abundance of attractions and activities within walking distance, ensuring endless opportunities for exploration and entertainment during your stay.
- Where is the Seaport District in Boston?The Seaport District is a lively neighborhood on the south end of Boston Harbor. The district is bordered by the Fort Point Channel local artist community to the west, Boston Harbor and the Harborwalk to the north and east, and South Boston. The Seaport Hotel is a landmark destination on the Boston waterfront within walking distance to restaurants, local breweries, retail and major attractions like the Boston Children's Museum, Fan Pier, Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, the Institute of Contemporary Art, and many local breweries.
- What is there to do in the Seaport District of Boston?A lively waterfront neighborhood on Boston Harbor, the Seaport District is home to Boston's best activities and attractions, including the Boston Children's Museum, Martin's Park, Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, the Institute of Contemporary Art, and the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. Seaport Hotel is within steps of the most exciting things to do in Boston, and the neighborhood has a variety of new fun activities, including Puttshack, Flight Club, and Spin Boston.
- What are some must-try restaurants in Boston?Boston is a foodie destination with incredible restaurants, bars, pubs, and eateries. Known for its Atlantic catch and clam chowder, Boston is home to many must-try seafood restaurants and steakhouses, including Savr, Nautilus Pier 4, Greco, Seaport Social, Lolita and The Smoke Shop BBQ. Enjoy fresh oysters at Row 34, modern Italian food at Sportello Boston, and local New England fare at TAMO Bistro + Bar at the Seaport Hotel.
- Does Seaport Hotel allow dogs?Seaport Hotel is one of the few pet-friendly hotels on the Boston waterfront. The hotel offers designated pet-friendly rooms and suites with bowls, toys, and outdoor grassy areas for on-leash walks. The hotel allows pets up to 25 pounds and charges a $100 fee per room.
- What are the best amenities at Seaport Hotel?Seaport Hotel offers great amenities for both leisure and business travelers, including a fitness and health center, an indoor heated pool, free Wi-Fi, a Concierge services, complimentary two waters daily, meeting and event space, and three restaurants, including TAMO Bistro + Bar overlooking Boston Harbor.
- Does Wave Health & Fitness offer memberships?Yes, Wave offers a variety of memberships for local residents. Please feel free to visit wavehealth.com for more details or email Kirstin Calnan at Wave, email@example.com