Environmentally Friendly Guestrooms at the Seaport Boston Hotel
Our guest rooms were designed to provide both a relaxing respite and an environmentally-friendly stay.
- “Smart thermostat” systems by INNCOM will accurately determine when to switch to energy-saving setbacks, and when to switch back;
- Guests have the option to reuse towels and bed linens, rather than changing them daily;
- Shampoo and conditioners are in attractive wall dispensers, and bathroom vanities feature hand soap pumps;
- Each guestroom uses compact fluorescent lightbulbs;
- Guests have the opportunity to participate in Seaport’s in-room recycling program, the first of its kind in Boston;
- Seaport is the only hotel to participate in Keurig’s “Grounds to Grow On” program, allowing guests to recycle their used K-Cup portion packs.
For more information on all of the eco-friendly features of Seaport Boston Hotel, please visit our green resume