Eco-Friendly Boston Meeting Rooms at the Seaport Boston Hotel
Businesses interested in showcasing their commitment to the environment have the option to host eco-friendly meetings at Seaport.
Environmentally-friendly meetings feature:
- Clearly marked recycling containers in all meeting rooms and coffee break areas;
- Providing pads and pens that are reusable and recyclable;
- Using purified water and water stations instead of bottled water;
- Using only china plates, cups and glasses as well as cloth napkins throughout the meetings and events;
- A private menu planning session with one of Seaport’s Chefs to determine a menu proposing local, seasonable, sustainable or organic food and beverages;
- Fair Trade Coffee;
- Providing bulk quantities of sugar, dairy and condiments to any of your food and beverage functions;
- Donating all excess food to a local food bank and/or homeless shelter.
For more information on all of Seaport’s green meeting offerings, and to plan your next meeting, please contact a Seaport Sales Manager at 617.385.4212.